Sunday, March 14, 2010

4 Months and Rolling

Happy 4 month birthday to me! ::Cue the birthday music::
On Friday I turned 4 months old-Mommy can't believe I'm already this old! Mommy was really sick so she couldn't help me with my blog that day, so here I am today letting you all know what all is going on with me and my 4 month old self.

Here are the stats for me this month:
My weight is:16.6 lbs
My height is: 26 inches
My sleep pattern is sleeping from 7-7:30pm-6-6:30 am at night and I take 2-3 1.5-2.5 hour naps
My eating habit consists of eating at 7am, 11am, 3pm, and 7pm. I eat between 5-6oz at each feeding

This month I am continuing to discover new toys and can now entertain myself for quite awhile on my play mat. I also LOVE music and will sit quietly through an entire music concert at Daddy's school. Jazz is my favorite!
One of my accomplishments this month is that I will now grab and pick up toys from my play mat. It is quite exciting that I no longer have to wait on Mommy or Daddy to hand me a toy that is within my reach.

This month I did lots of fun things. I went to a Jazz concert and a Concert Band concert and saw Daddy conduct the band for the first time! I also went to 3 Basketball games-Wow those people are tall! At at Basketball game:So much fun

I also got to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa for a night while Mommy and Daddy went to a Music conference-Those two people are a lot of fun and I'm so glad they are my Grandma and Grandpa! I celebrated my first Valentines Day and attended a Mary Kay party for Mommy's friend Beth. Mommy and I also babysat Lucy for a night, we had a lot of fun and Lucy is my all time favorite buddy! On my 100th day of life (Feb. 20) I went to my first wedding-Mommy said that one day I will get to wear one of those beautiful white dress too!
My 100th Day
I went on my first walk with Mommy and Daddy-the most fun time of my life!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Sunday, March 14 and i did one very amazing thing tonight! Mommy put me to bed after my last bottle. I am a belly sleeper and absolutely love it, but tonight I wanted to see what those pesky monkeys above my bed were doing so I tried to roll over and it is really cool! The only problem is that I don't like to sleep on my back so every time I roll over I scream and holler for Mommy to put me back on my belly. Then I roll back over and the whole cycle starts over again. :)
Mommy walked in the room and saw me on my back: Mommy I'm now a roller!

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute and chubby!! Looks like she has great cheeks for kissing. Love reading your blog. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly, yes I'm feeling like a different person (medicine is a wonderful thing!). And yes Lauren's chubby cheeks get plenty of kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Amy...what a beautiful blog and Lauren is growing so fast. Dale said he got to see her the other day...wish I could have=). She is so cute!! And I love that you are writing things about her little life. They do grow up fast.
    Look forward to keeping up with your precious family...

    ReplyDelete