Sunday, May 2, 2010

Nom Nom

This post is from a few weeks ago. I've been really bad about publishing the posts Lauren writes.


Well, guess Mommy and Daddy finally decided to let me try out this whole food thing they do every day. I've been watching them like a hawk as they nom down on chicken, steak and veggies. So I was pretty excited when Mommy said that I was going to get to try some food and have something besides just a bottle. :)

Well let me tell you, Mommy didn't pull out a cheeseburger or a slice of pizza but instead this bowl full of whit muss-she says it's rice.
At first I was all like "WOAH, THIS IS WEIRD!" I wasn't sure if I really liked it. Howerver, the more I had the more I liked it. :)"Hey, Daddy, This stuff isn't half bad"

I have now officially decided that rice cereal is the bomb diggity and can't wait to try out more of this food, even if I don't get to have a cheeseburger for quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment